My name is Saeed Ghiassy, I was born on December 1985 . I really love:
- Computer Programming – C/C++, Java, Python, Assembly.
- Artificial Intelligence and Software automation.
- Network administrator and security.
- Linux and Android Operating System.
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering.
Sports and Activities:
- Martial arts – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai mostly.
- Swimming and Scuba Diving.
- Weights Workout and Wrestling.
- Masters of Computer and Network Security – Edith Cowan University
- BSc (Honors) Computer Science – Manchester Metropolitan University
- LPIC-1 – Linux Professional Institute -> (Verification Link) <-
- Modeling of Computer networks
- Peer-to-Peer networks
- Linux Kernel – Structure of Linux Kernel and Module development
- Qt Framework
- Malware Detection and Protection
- Penetration testing against network infrastructure
- Computer software vulnerabilities – How to protect against vulnerabilities
- Network Security – How to make your network secure
- Assembly programming and low level computer programming
Resume or CV:
- My Resume/CV can be found HERE